United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "tackle" before was a blatant yellow in the first place. So basically he's received no punishment for that at all. The ref should retrospectively say that the yellow was for the tackle and that he "didn't see" the follow up. Get the fucker banned for three games.
Is the wife beater wearing an armband ??

No rags at work so watching a few on YouTube lololol.

One point that keeps coming up for the penalty. Rags it's not a penalty because Rodri isnt getting to the ball. I didnt know the player had to be getting the ball for a penalty. I thought a foul regardless of were the ball is still a foul, hence off the ball
Micheal frontzech likes this post

View attachment 97180

Yet, apparently, he's not been backed by those horrid Glazer chaps.

Good lord, I had no idea they paid that much for Hojlund.

He still hasn't scored a League goal yet. Should've just saved the dough and kept Weghorst.

Seriously though, don't think he's completely shite or anything, but he doesn't look like anything more than a striker that will get you more than a dozen league goals of season.

You certainly want more than that for 70 odd million quid.

WHAT???? NOOOOOOOOO. YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME? SERIOUSLY? NO TOP FOUR?

The effectively epic cluelessness of this entire organiz(s)ation stands as a monument to the vagaries of arrogance and laurel-resting. The case studies written about the collapse of this once mighty footballing institution will sit on shelves and be studied for decades.

City may be a generational success, but United -- mark my words -- will be discussed as a generational failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.