United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see wish.com Haaland is their latest greatest hope because he ran around a bit and backed in to a few defenders. They'll be done with him and on to the next bit of Emperor's new clothing in a few months when they realise he's just Andy Carroll but without as much end product. Then all their attention will turn to some poor little fucker from their academy that has a strong 15 mins off the bench against Luton and the Januzaj, Wilson, Elanga, Garnacho cycle will repeat itself.

Last edited:
If the number 7 shirt is so amazingly iconic you wouldn’t buy Mason fucking Mount to wear it would you?
The Rags put way too much importance on a mere shirt number. If our player is performing well, he could be wearing #948 or something for all I care.

The Rags put way too much importance on a mere shirt number. If our player is performing well, he could be wearing #948 or something for all I care.

They’ve had some shite number 7s I don’t get why it’s so iconic. Depay, Alexis Sanchez and Di Maria immediately spring to mind.

Last edited:
How did Garnacho get away with the Gorilla emojis, yet Bernardo Silva was crucified for a similar tweet ?
I expect he will get the same punishment from the FA as Bernardo received, I can't possibly see how they can't do it.

What he has got away with is not being vilified by the media and 'Kick It Out'... like Bernardo was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.