United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s probably the only one I don’t “hate”. I actually think he might be a good laugh to be out with over a few beers. I don’t think he’s a cult scum member, he’s just as partizan as your typical City supporter.
bloody hell mate dont get him tanked up, hes one rant away from a heart attack when hes sober

The Rags put way too much importance on a mere shirt number. If our player is performing well, he could be wearing #948 or something for all I care.
Yep. I genuinely can't remember what shirt number David Silva wore and he's my favourite player ever. The only one I remember for us is 23.

Yep. I genuinely can't remember what shirt number David Silva wore and he's my favourite player ever. The only one I remember for us is 23.
I remember the 'big ones', like Silva's #21, but I'm not gonna start foaming at the mouth because Sergio Gomez is wearing it right now.

I laugh about Neville and the other rags going on now about having a plan and an identity. The truth is they never had one. They stayed at the top for ages because of a few things.

Good hype and marketing that built the whole theatre of dreams shite that the media and the gullible swallowed hook line and sinker.

Having the biggest stadium so they generated more revenue. A nailed on champions league spot for years that again gave them an advantage in revenue.

Getting lucky with Ferguson. If he hadn't fluked the fa cup that year he would have been out of the door, the fans wanted him gone.

They never really had to plan anything, so they didn't. Their extra revenue, hype and success meant they could attract and afford to buy all the best players and as a result stay at the top. It was self perpetuating. The problem for them was the football world was changing. Wealthy and smart, modern, forward thinking new owners were coming in. In their bloated arrogance the rags laughed at this threat. Ferguson's "Noisy neighbours/not in my lifetime" statements sums this attitude up perfectly. It still exists to this day with the likes of Neville and Keane constantly whining, "This is Manchester United we're talking about!" They and this arrogance is the problem but they can't see it. All they can do now is desperately rely on their scummy media friends to besmirch our name and pray some of these charges stick. If they don't they will be confined to history forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.