United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rags I spoke to Saturday and Sunday couldn’t understand why I wasn’t bullish on the Derby. As a longer serving City fan(first season ticket 86/87 season) I think it’s only natural to be reserved and cautious. It’s in built in us to be humble, to have humility.
That as you say is a great thing to have..

Something they now need..
I’m very superstitious in the week leading up to a derby.

I won’t watch any footage of past successes. I’ve done so in the past, and we have lost the ensuing game.

And even knowing how poor they are and how great we are, I still approached Sunday's meeting with a certain amount of trepidation.

I'm also a cycling fan and agree with much of this.

My gut feeling to be honest is that he's going in as a favour to Ratcliffe and Brailsford's demands will be so exacting that he'll quickly realise what an absolute disaster zone the club is and just walk out and tell them to fuck off after 6-9 months.

Objectively it would make sense for them to maybe hire him as an occasional consultant or something to do workshops and training on leadership, but having him on staff actually managing the sporting side seems totally mental to me.
They've had Ole at the wheel so why not "Dave on the Handlebars"

I’d agree with everything in there except the trigger point. Rather than the semi final, I reckon it was the Welcome to Manchester poster. I think that really rattled the cunts.
And they still haven’t got over it, if the one for the ragettes' 'keeper during the summer is anything to go by.

I’ve got zero sympathy for the cunts but watching that must have been excruciating for them. At times it was like a cat toying with a mouse pondering when to deliver the coup de grace. I used to dread derby games but I don’t ever recall it being utter humiliation. Long may it continue!!
The 0-2 at the swamp, when Bernardo scored the second just before halftime was pretty humiliating for them, especially the second half.

I was listening to Eddie Howe interview earlier today sounds like he has massive injury problems and he's also resting a fair few first team players.

Newcastle under 21's should still have more than enough to beat them.

Keane and his favourite “show some pride” bollocks.

This coming from a man who takes home thousands of pounds a time to say a few lines of shite whilst surrounded by the likes of Spitty and Rat Boy.

Needs to get himself a proper fucking job the sorry excuse for a man.
This is the man who walked out on his country at a World Cup because the hotel and training facilities weren’t good enough for him, oh and Mick McCarthy called his bluff… Just another hypocritical, dirty, entitled, dog bothering, rag ****…!

I was listening to Eddie Howe interview earlier today sounds like he has massive injury problems and he's also resting a fair few first team players.

Newcastle under 21's should still have more than enough to beat them.
Why after beating City would they not at least have a go at the swamp, even with the injuries they've got get your best possible side out and try and beat these fickle fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.