United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Newcastle fans were singing our “Old Trafford is Falling Down” song. Mad how a song can go so viral so quickly.
Every fan who's club played in the premier league during the 90s and 00s remembers these cunts being unbearable. "We do what we want" and "not arrogant just better" were regular statements. Every one of those fans is well within their rights to go fucking nuclear on the rag bastards.

If he can just make it to the next transfer window, with a mere four or five million more pounds spent he could get this team back to where they were before all this calamity. Sunday 3pm.

A massive rant from a massive twat.
I would be embarrassed to even be seen with that rubbish shirt let alone moan about wanting the players out.

Also good luck getting any new players as there was a good reason why Ronaldo left them and he realised that the team was broken and unfixable.

If history teaches us anything, when our time comes, which it will, hopefully not as apocalyptic, then we should take it with the grace of a good proportion of blues who have lived it already, this is what will always separate us from that vermin; know thy self…. Yes we won the lottery, yes we are fortunate beyond belief, however coming from the shit stained public WC had one thing that they never had as a fanbase, humility

Fuck them and their self righteous arrogance, at least the dippers remained relevant; a generation of entitlement brainwashed the cunts; if it all goes tits up for me tomorrow I'm happy in the knowledge I’ve loved every breath and never taken it for granted….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.