United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is this almost like a funeral, instead of everyone trying to offer advice on how to fix the rags why are the media not just saying they are shit?

Newcastle did well, not much being said about that, it's all about how unfortunately poor the rags were.

Sky and indeed presenter bias, a massive sense of entitlement, vested interests, and their obsession with Uniturd. Plus nobody outside the Establishment truly matters to them in the commercial world of clicks, subscriptions and advertising revenue.

Personally speaking, I love seeing how gutted the usually smug Mark Chapman actually is. It's written large all over his raggy face.

Their every failure should be enjoyed and revelled, and they deserve every bit of mocking that they get, and more. They never have been slow in dishing it out.

At the same I'm pleased for all the decent, friendly immensely liveable Geordies that I know and have met down the years. Granted some of their fellow Mags can get a bit ahead of themselves and be complete bellends, but the majority of Newcastle supporters are sound in my experience.

Last edited:
It’s a great comparison to see the unity in our squad and look at this team of festering puss and disharmony amongst the scum that is the rags. The last four managers they have downed tools on. But of course taking away GPC it’s been the United way ever since I was a kid

Why is this almost like a funeral, instead of everyone trying to offer advice on how to fix the rags why are the media not just saying they are shit?

Newcastle did well, not much being said about that, it's all about how unfortunately poor the rags were.

These cunts just need to fuck off and accept they’re shit and the past is the past now ffs.

the its not the manager lot need to ask would Pep, ancelotti or klopp get a retirn pf performances from a team of

----------------------onana-------------
wan bissaka---‐----------reguilon
--------maguire-------martinez-------

--------------casemero------------
------fernandez-----mount-----

sancho----holjund----rashford

probably the best 11 at their disposal

I would say yes, this squad if younger and more technical than ones under moyes, van gaal and mourinho, and so ten hag has no excise except he isn't that good a manager

I think a few have mentioned it, it’s not just their long downfall that’s enjoyable it’s also their client media, there’s not many clicks from rag fans for tales of gloom, there’s can be no ridiculous hype of very average players, no flowery language describing them it’s given us all a break, but mark my words if they beat Fulham they will be back with all the hype

the its not the manager lot need to ask would Pep, ancelotti or klopp get a retirn pf performances from a team of

----------------------onana-------------
wan bissaka---‐----------reguilon
--------maguire-------martinez-------

--------------casemero------------
------fernandez-----mount-----

sancho----holjund----rashford

probably the best 11 at their disposal

I would say yes, this squad if younger and more technical than ones under moyes, van gaal and mourinho, and so ten hag has no excise except he isn't that good a manager
If that's the best 11 they could put out they are absolutely fucked.

Not one player on that pitch would put in the necessary work to be successful in a side fighting for European places

My old fella said the other day that he's almost stopped finding them funny. I was a little bit like that with the Moyesiah. These days I'm like a car crash rubber necker, except I get out and take photos and then I chase the ambulance.
I will never not find it funny. Ever. I will always enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.