United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was it that said that there’s something wrong with you, if you’re enjoying what’s happening at Mould Toilet ….

I’m not enjoying it in fcukinG loving it … I even heard Bull frog Howson claim how they were seen as the good guys of football in their glory days….. it’s almost as if they keep saying the same lie over and over, it must be true .

Rags and their overly entitled fans are getting their karma at last. It's fucking great, and the worst hasn't happened yet. Their squad is shite, full of overpaid primadonnas, some of whom are on ludicrous long-term contracts. The very financial restrictions they put in place to stop us are now biting them. They are a billion notes in debt. The stadium is a shit tip. Leaky roofs and inadequate leg room, with ludicrously cramped circulation areas. No decent manager in their right mind is going there any time soon. There's not one player who would get in City's side, and no more than a couple who would compete for our bench.

Lap it up.

View attachment 97483
They're still in a considerably better position than they deserve to be.

Based on their performances they've not deserved a single PL or CL win so far this season, they should be hovering around the relegation zone in the league and bottom of their group with no points in the CL.

Its the perfect fan chant that proves just how much united are despised.
If Poundland Pep really did make the players sit in silence listening to the City fans, then he’s made a rod for his own back. It’s a classic song, and they probably wanted to hear Newcastle fans singing it as well.

Rags need to sell the aging stars. Go back to basics, start with a young progressive manager and get a young team on the pitch and mould them into how the club wants them to play.

It’s really not that difficult. Swallow the pride and restart the club.

They won’t and we will continue to enjoy their demise. Rag cunts.

Who was it that said that there’s something wrong with you, if you’re enjoying what’s happening at Mould Toilet ….

I’m not enjoying it in fcukinG loving it … I even heard Bull frog Howson claim how they were seen as the good guys of football in their glory days….. it’s almost as if they keep saying the same lie over and over, it must be true .
The Germans, they have a word for it.

Bring back the class of 92.
Scholes as the manager.
Giggs as his assistant
Butt, Director of football
What could possibly go wrong.

Scruffy Jim running the football side with the Glazers doing the commercial side.
As I said, what could possibly go wrong.

Rags need to sell the aging stars. Go back to basics, start with a young progressive manager and get a young team on the pitch and mould them into how the club wants them to play.

It’s really not that difficult. Swallow the pride and restart the club.

They won’t and we will continue to enjoy their demise. Rag cunts.
They won't because they can't. They couldn't shift Maguire in the summer so how will they get rid of Rashford, Fernandez, Casimiro Mount and all the other vastly overpaid players on long contracts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.