United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine question... Could the rags ban Neville from the stadium stopping him working for sky from there?

He's constantly having digs at the owners and football structure which includes Murtagh and Fletcher. He's like the Pied Piper of the anti-owner brigade...

So couldn't they just ban him?
Clubs can ban who they want.

It always seems incredibly small time to me to ban people because they said something a club doesn’t like.

It hardly ever happens outside the cult clubs.

It’s been said about the stadium falling to bits which is true and will cost a fortune to update. But how about fixing the pitch and lowing it to take away the drop n the sides. Mark my words some is going to get quite badly injured.

I guess I must miss the answer, since I live down south, so can somebody please explain why anything is the Glazers fault, since...

They don't play, so aren't at fault for the performances?
They have hired (paperboy aside) GPC's personal choice, top names and successful trophy winners Mourinho/Van Gaal, and currently (alledged, but were plenty on here sayng he would be the best replacement if Pep left 2yrs ago) greatest new thing in the world from Ajax.
Backed said managers with more money than anyone, bar Chelsea recently.
Taking money out? doesn't matter as the above is true.
They don't spend all their time mouthing off to the media, making it about them, in fact they're pretty 'back seat'.
This "toxic atmosphere" ...is created by Neville and their 'fans' protesting (no idea why, the above makes it hypocritical) nothing to do with them.
Any ideas??

I always feel a bit sorry for Maguire, he seems to be a decent enough chap (Greece aside) - In that changing room of reprobates he must feel like an accountant serving time in Strangeways.

Seems an arrogant **** to me

Wasn't he boasting last week about the win ratio when he plays being very high? Even if that were true, which it isn't because they just got whacked twice, why would a player individualise themselves as If their wins are down to him? Could you imagine John Stones coming out saying that?

Remember that time he was getting stick and scored for England against some part timers and started celebrating while cupping his ears as if to say "criticise me now".

He's a prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.