United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope not. They might get Potter in.
Potter at the wheel does fit…

I wouldn’t worry too much. The rags can only win games by sitting back and launching the ball to Rashford to run after and kick it as hard as he can. This can fluke 1-0 wins.

If Potter comes in and gets them playing in a slow, short passing style, the rag fans will go berserk as they’ll lose far more than they’d win.

I wish I could con....cough ... convince a top club I'd make a great manager, nice little earner.
I would do it for nowt. Gesture of goodwill to the less fortunate if you like.
I reckon I could do a great job, I have got my old subbuteo set somewhere to work out tactics, my ZX Spectrum has a football manager game loaded so I will get handy tips from it, I would have no problems getting there because there’s a nice train driver on here who helpfully points the way from his cab - sometimes he even points two different ways! and I would even get the Friday night chippy tea for the team from Lou macaroni’s chippy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.