United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice has banned me from comments after posting this-

just nuke the place and let them play in Ireland and do the rest of the prem a favour, LBH no one likes them but themselves, every united fan is self entitled and thinks they have a divine right to sit on the footballing perch, get it into your thick skulls its over and City are top dogs in Manchester and will remain so with what there creating

When is that chart from?

Haaland and Julian alone have 15 between them in the league
Posted on the caff about 90 minutes ago in the Benni McCarthy thread;

One thing that the media in this country never got, and media abroad certainly never get (nor do football fans in other European countries, in my experience), is how much United were intensely disliked by fans of virtually all other Premier League clubs (and not few in the Championship) by the end of their hegemony.
For all I know, we could arrive at the same point in the future, as being heartily detested by all and sundry. But I don't quite think so — at least, not to that point — because the media have not been ramming City down people's throats for years as some kind of model as to how a club should be run, and how football should be played. The ‘United ideology’, which amounted to a form of propaganda, was something to behold.
Could you for one second imagine Pep — or Pellegrini before him, or Mancini before him— dismissing Newcastle as a “little club”, even in the name of mind games? They made a rod for their own back.
Theatre of dreams , the u***** way both made up propaganda by the rag loving media

The funny thing is that they think that what they are going through is rock bottom, they won a cup last year a lot of clubs would sell their souls for that.

I wont be happy until they are relegated, have to sell their shit stadium, and whoever buys it salts it so nothing can thrive on it ever again.
They could move in with the mini rags. Ratboy wing charge them rent because he loves them.

Its what you get when you are spoon fed by pundits and journalists about how good, big , and brilliant they are as football club, when in actual fact they've gone back to being as average as they were before Ferguson turned up, they talk about the class of 92 like it was only ten years ago and not thirty. They cant handle the fact that are an extremely average football club these days-where players are only signing for the money and not the "prestige" or to play for the "worlds biggest football club". You've the likes of Beckham telling the world how big they are compared to little City, the Macaris of this world, the Crerands , the Evras keeping the "dream" alive for there pathetic entitled fan base. They don't even mourn 1958 anymore, as that has now firmly ran its course as their fanbase has got older.
Its easy for them to blame the Glazers, its their comfort blanket for mediocrity on and off the pitch, no complaints when Ferguson was spending their money when they were a well oiled machine, the more City have become successful, the more desperate their fanbase has become to blame the owners. Pep as ground that shower of shit into the ground, and for that alone he deserves a statue outside Mcr Town Hall.

Self entitled isn't a strong enough word to describe those delusional cunts.
The Tyson Fury strategy.

I don't think I've ever heard the rag fans criticise a single managerial appointment that the Glazers have made initially, not even Mourinho.

Nor have I ever heard the fans express any initial criticism or disappointment with any players that have been purchased in the Glazer era.

It's only when those managers and players turn out to be shit that suddenly the fans say what bad appointments and bad signings they were and it’s ood point all the Glazers fault.
Good point and it seems to working in reverse. I had a catch-up with the caf this afternoon and they were getting all sentimental about tactical turtle and PEG in particular. There was even one daft tuppence that was convinced the pisscan would return like a purple-nosed messiah to lead the rags back to the promised land.

Giddy twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.