United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
no elite manager will go anywhere near them right now.

a team full of shit (and ugly) players.
a fanbase of shit (and ugly) morons.
a shit (and ugly) stadium.

when they get rid of ten bob i reckon their only choice will be to go down the ex-player route and most of them are ugly.

the rags are past the point of being a laughing stock.
once upon a time the swamp was a fortress,
now it's a just a swamp that holds no fear for other teams.

they are fucked for a very long time to come.
hopefully it will get a lot lot worse for them before it gets better.

cunts!

I think you’ve identified their perfect manager

0e96c0b7592651d93b13c30129ed732a.jpg

I think the Brighton boss would move to Old Trafford in a heartbeat if the offer comes.. it’s still the biggest managerial job in football alongside the England and Madrid job.
Wait until you see the scramble to get to City when Pep leaves, I think you may want to reconsider… It’s a poison chalice of a job at the rags and I can’t see any of the big names being interested in the humiliation of managing them..

As it stands, they are a busted flush, have been for a decade … This biggest club in the world shite is fuelled by the media to suit their own narrative and agenda….

Madrid I can buy into but the England job?? Nowhere near top job level …!

I think the Brighton boss would move to Old Trafford in a heartbeat if the offer comes.. it’s still the biggest managerial job in football alongside the England and Madrid job.
Based on what? And England what makes you think that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.