United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of if the club say they're backing the manager or not, I think they would get rid of him in a heartbeat if they have a replacement because the reality is that he's gone at the end of the season anyway because they're not making top 4, so they might aswell just do it now if they can get a replacement that satisfies them.
Top five get a CL place at the end of this season.

There were a few the 10 one.
The 2 cup 1/4 finals with the scousers.Winning at Bradford 1st away win for a year.I would not swap any of my time going since 76 for anything.The highs the lows but most of all the friends we make some still here some gone.
Went to both those quarter finals. Both pretty nawty. Especially the Everton one at Goodison.

And the 10-1.

Didn’t do that particular Bradford away, although I went the following season: ‘at long, long last…’. Stewart’s goal near the end (of the one you went to) was amazing. Limbs!

Can’t believe you left off Charlton! Epic game!

Last edited:
They won't put up with it for much longer. The bloke has spent over 400 million and they're worse than ever. It also looks like he's lost the dressing room. Probably sounding the Brighton manager or Potter out.
Get rid the new messiah will ecounter the same problems ...........Ten bob fooked it up doing so well in his first year he masdively overachieved woth that shower of shit sadly the rag fans and the rag loving media couldnt see that :)

They believed that United would rise to the top when in reality they are simply fooking shit

Surely anyone with a shred of football knowledge would’ve gone all out for Pochettino and then throw money at Kane to build a team around him? Fuck them nevertheless.

Here's a question. It's a grisly thought, but let that pass. It's just an alternate universe question.
Could Pep — even Pep — turn it round for them, assuming that the Glazers were still at the helm?
I actually have my doubts. And he's the greatest.
He would totally transform them in 2 seasons.

no elite manager will go anywhere near them right now.

a team full of shit (and ugly) players.
a fanbase of shit (and ugly) morons.
a shit (and ugly) stadium.

when they get rid of ten bob i reckon their only choice will be to go down the ex-player route and most of them are ugly.

the rags are past the point of being a laughing stock.
once upon a time the swamp was a fortress,
now it's a just a swamp that holds no fear for other teams.

they are fucked for a very long time to come.
hopefully it will get a lot lot worse for them before it gets better.

cunts!
Altogether now "old trafford is falling down......."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.