United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The uk media have their red shirted darlings - I would have thought that was obvious. The FOC’s on here know it’s been like this since the television age began, just see the coverage (lack) of City playing and winning the ECWC.

If you ingest City/red shirt information in the prism of the uk media, then it’s hopefully blindingly obvious where their sympathies and bias lie. The daily Mail football section for example have 10 clubs crests (including euro clubs) with links on that take you to that clubs news. City’s link takes you to the United newsreel…

If you opened your eyes , you’d see the streets are populated by kids in City shirts, especially with Haaland on the back. The same is true for youth football teams. The same is true round the world - with the exception of Africa (Chelsea & Arsenal stronghold).
The only places that City aren’t THE club to notice, are in heartlands of red shirted fans and the UK media.
The media are so much up Uniteds arse and have been for years that it will take years before pricks like Sean Curtis are binned off and the only one who is relatively unbiased is Martin Samuels. Holt and the rest are just spouting rag shite for clicks as rag want to know what’s going on and the rest of us want to revel in their downfall

I asked when you posted this before but you didn't answer. Just like you don't answer anybody who questions your narrative. How do you explain TV money going through the roof in the last 10 years when the dominant team by far is not the rags or your old lot?
Think you are shouting in the wind with this argument.
Thought this would help your point of view

1699093568259.png

The media are so much up Uniteds arse and have been for years that it will take years before pricks like Sean Curtis are binned off and the only one who is relatively unbiased is Martin Samuels. Holt and the rest are just spouting rag shite for clicks as rag want to know what’s going on and the rest of us want to revel in their downfall
Nice article from Samuels this week demonstrating in detail how Ten Bob has got absolutely everything wrong at the rags.

Liverpool certainly didn't have your loyalty did they ?? why are you in fact 'Ex Liverpool' ?
I’ll answer for the ****, they stopped winning, he stopped going, plastic out of towner took on his tickets.

Thing that’s different about our support is we stuck by us when we were shit and we will so again, do while they’ll be new fans and obviously a set of them will be glory hunters, we’ll still maintain our Manc core.

Have to disagree.. Crystal Palace knocking United or Liverpool off there perch by winning a League would be a massive turn off unless you are a Palace supporter.. like I say people want to be associated with winning brands.. if you were selling tv rights to Bangkok or Malaysia how would you get the premium price for it if West Ham were top dogs when three quarters of your population would probably support either United or Liverpool, they wouldn’t pay to watch West Ham dominate no way.
Oh you mean gloryhunters ?? Oh I get it now..Liverpool and united are the top earners because of their fans who only support them cos they're established winners... Please enlighten this board as to how you became an ex Liverpool supporter??

I wont hold my breath.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.