United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old trafford is falling down will haunt them this season haha.

Given they'll not have the investment to do much more than shove a Wickes tarpaulin over the leaks and the Glazers don't seem to be going anywhere, I'd like to think it could well go beyond this season.

Last edited:
Birthday parties on his birthday. Whatever next?
Turning up to training on time would have been a start (or just turning up at all as there were a couple of AWOL occasions)... Fucking off all his hangers on who were causing trouble in and around old toilet like he was asked to would have done him some good too, although majority of these were family and very close friends so difficult I'd concede.

A big part of the reported dressing room divide was because some players (and staff) said the club saw him as the golden boy who could do what he wanted without consequence.

To be fair, the guy I knew who worked there jumped ship so he may well have improved since and I'm doing a disservice. His performances on the pitch don't suggest that though.

Nah, he's shown a bit of North West knowledge a couple of times. He's just a WUM. Keeps posting provocative nonsense and then ignores the reasonable responses.
Not so sure bud.

"if you were selling tv rights to Bangkok or Malaysia how would you get the premium price for it if West Ham were top dogs when three quarters of your population would probably support either United or Liverpool,"

Your population is the key.

Ok quick question for you.. as people have said United and Liverpool have won nothing last 10 years by comparison to City..some have said both clubs are on the way down.. no problem with that either..
So the question is going on the above..
since City won the derby last weekend why have we only heard about United since.
Why is it when City have dominated the League including winning the Champions League last season why do we stil only hear about two clubs constantly.. United and Liverpool..
To be honest I respect City and they are my fav watch but am not stupid enough to not know United and Liverpool are still the biggest clubs in this country and create most money and interest..

Another question for you..

If the dippers and the rags are nailed on money making machines, best teams ever, can you explain to me why after both clubs have been put up for sale and hawked globally around the world for over a year, there were no takers ?

Funny that don't you think with the dippers and rags being golden cash cows..

Like I said you're both nothing special, just a bunch of sad sacks clinging on to your fading history..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.