United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I can see them scraping a win today. Fulham are a bit "meh"; too good to go down, but how many decent results do they pull out of the hat against "big" clubs? Plus, it'll be like a home game for Trafford's finest. Mind you;after the past week, that may be more of a curse than a blessing!

And yes; you can say that there's an argument to be had as to utd being a big club nowadays.
Toon reserves beg to differ ;)

Ok quick question for you.. as people have said United and Liverpool have won nothing last 10 years by comparison to City..some have said both clubs are on the way down.. no problem with that either..
So the question is going on the above..
since City won the derby last weekend why have we only heard about United since.
Why is it when City have dominated the League including winning the Champions League last season why do we stil only hear about two clubs constantly.. United and Liverpool..
To be honest I respect City and they are my fav watch but am not stupid enough to not know United and Liverpool are still the biggest clubs in this country and create most money and interest..
Both you and the Rags can keep your so called "biggest clubs" cup as City are only interested in domestic and European cups.
So. most fans in the world, or most cups .. its a difficult one to answer.

The uk media have their red shirted darlings - I would have thought that was obvious. The FOC’s on here know it’s been like this since the television age began, just see the coverage (lack) of City playing and winning the ECWC.

If you ingest City/red shirt information in the prism of the uk media, then it’s hopefully blindingly obvious where their sympathies and bias lie. The daily Mail football section for example have 10 clubs crests (including euro clubs) with links on that take you to that clubs news. City’s link takes you to the United newsreel…

If you opened your eyes , you’d see the streets are populated by kids in City shirts, especially with Haaland on the back. The same is true for youth football teams. The same is true round the world - with the exception of Africa (Chelsea & Arsenal stronghold).
The only places that City aren’t THE club to notice, are in heartlands of red shirted fans and the UK media.
that curly hair ponce on hold the back pages was nearly crying the other night
how can they let this happen lol

Lol ten Bob saying rashford not fit after his party so not playing today lol he’s totally lost the players now.

Long may this continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.