United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
who do they think they are fooling with saying Rashford out with an injury.
Clearly another bust up behind the scenes with his birthday celebrations in the news

We need the whole country to pick up on it. Fair play to the barcodes and (unfortunately!) L***s fans for getting on board with it in its first week. I've always wondered, though, how a brand new (to me anyway) chant actually get picked up by a fanbase? Is it as simple as one bloke belting it out, those around him hearing it and joining in, and then the ripple effect as it spreads out throughout the stand?
In a pub in Dortmund c2013 one Guy kept on singing the “ you thought you’d won the League at Sunderland” song over and over on his own basically and folk started to join in and FF an hour or so the whole Pub was singing it. So I wonder if this is how they start out?

Think it's really weird how much is being made out of this Rashford birthday party. If Foden or Jack went out on the lash for their Bday the same night as a defeat and made it in to training the next day, I couldn't give a fuck as long they weren't cracking open a tin on the final whistle.

Think it's a bit of manufactured outrage so that Tent Peg can reprimand him in public for the illusion of some discipline.

Yes it's bollocks. It was his birthday and he had the next day off. No wonder tent peg has lost the dressing room.

I asked when you posted this before but you didn't answer. Just like you don't answer anybody who questions your narrative. How do you explain TV money going through the roof in the last 10 years when the dominant team by far is not the rags or your old lot?
If your talking tv which fixture would pull in most viewing figures around the world.. my guess it would involve Liverpool or United.. that’s should tell you all you need to know about interest in a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.