United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've contradicted yourself. One minute you're saying everyone wants to watch Liverpool and United cos they're the biggest teams. Next minute everyone wants to be linked to a winning brand. Those two are definitely not a winning brand at the moment.
They are both winning brands fame wise.. a successful brand is not just about trophies.. When was the last time Ferrari won the drivers championship.. but they are still a successful winning brand.. same with Dallas Cowboys.. hardly ever win the Super Bowl but still number 1 team and would cost most to buy.

This playing out from the back by the rags is tedious, eventually it goes back to Onana and he hoofs it forward after about a minute of to me to you from slabhead and Evans

Again.. take a quick look around the world.. more and more fans are wearing City shirts.. WHY..

a. Because they all stood on the kippax and there grandads all loved Rodney Marsh.
B. Because City happen of won loads of trophies last 10 years and everyone loves to be linked with a winning brand.
That has got absolutely nothing to do with the point @Didsbury Dave was making in response to your point

Another question for you..

If the dippers and the rags are nailed on money making machines, best teams ever, can you explain to me why after both clubs have been put up for sale and hawked globally around the world for over a year, there were no takers ?

Funny that don't you think with the dippers and rags being golden cash cows..

Like I said you're both nothing special, just a bunch of sad sacks clinging on to your fading history..
Liverpool one League trophy in nearly 35 years.. two champions League in 40 years.
Man City.. 7 Leagues since 2011.. Champions League winners last season.. number one team football wise in the world..

Both clubs up for sale tomorrow.. who you think will go for most money and why..

I rest my case your honour..

Little bit of added info when making your decision.. City hammered United last weekend.. yet Rashford going to a nightclub after it got more headlines.. tells you all you need to know.

Yep. 100%.
Liverpool F.C is not a club tho is it.. it’s an American franchise like Pizza Hut and Burger King.. why would you show any loyalty towards something like that.. also Liverpool F.C don’t have fans just customers.

Listen bellend.. I am no gloryhunter you will soon witness Gloryhunting in about 10 years time when you won’t be able to buy tickets and when you can it will cost you an arm and a leg..
The reason I turned my back on Liverpool is because they disgust me how they have treated local support over the years.. they lifted there skirt to Out of Town and foreign fans to the extent only 6k of the home support is local..
If I had a wish it would be Liverpool get relagated that way it would flush all these gloryhunters out and they could then switch to City or whoever else is winning. I might even return to the fold if the Club was returned back to the City of Liverpool and its people instead of being just another yank franchise..
So please.. never call me a gloryhunter.. last thing I am.. I am a local forced out by the global.. SKY sports modern supporter brigade.
Spoiler alert !!! football is a business like it or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.