United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, your logic is way off and totally disproved by facts. Leicester City did exactly what you described and it is acknowledged by everyone that that season was brilliant for the Premier League brand. Stop thinking that everyone is a dyed in the wool fan who only want to watch if their team is winning. They aren’t.
Again.. take a quick look around the world.. more and more fans are wearing City shirts.. WHY..

a. Because they all stood on the kippax and there grandads all loved Rodney Marsh.
B. Because City happen of won loads of trophies last 10 years and everyone loves to be linked with a winning brand.

If your talking tv which fixture would pull in most viewing figures around the world.. my guess it would involve Liverpool or United.. that’s should tell you all you need to know about interest in a club.
Global glory hunters

I’ll answer for the ****, they stopped winning, he stopped going, plastic out of towner took on his tickets.

Thing that’s different about our support is we stuck by us when we were shit and we will so again, do while they’ll be new fans and obviously a set of them will be glory hunters, we’ll still maintain our Manc core.
Listen bellend.. I am no gloryhunter you will soon witness Gloryhunting in about 10 years time when you won’t be able to buy tickets and when you can it will cost you an arm and a leg..
The reason I turned my back on Liverpool is because they disgust me how they have treated local support over the years.. they lifted there skirt to Out of Town and foreign fans to the extent only 6k of the home support is local..
If I had a wish it would be Liverpool get relagated that way it would flush all these gloryhunters out and they could then switch to City or whoever else is winning. I might even return to the fold if the Club was returned back to the City of Liverpool and its people instead of being just another yank franchise..
So please.. never call me a gloryhunter.. last thing I am.. I am a local forced out by the global.. SKY sports modern supporter brigade.

Again.. take a quick look around the world.. more and more fans are wearing City shirts.. WHY..

a. Because they all stood on the kippax and there grandads all loved Rodney Marsh.
B. Because City happen of won loads of trophies last 10 years and everyone loves to be linked with a winning brand.
You've contradicted yourself. One minute you're saying everyone wants to watch Liverpool and United cos they're the biggest teams. Next minute everyone wants to be linked to a winning brand. Those two are definitely not a winning brand at the moment.

The difference between us and dippers/rags is that we appreciate our success and they think they’re entitled to it , end of.
You will be the same in 10 years I can deffo assure you of that.. success brings with you expectation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.