United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great result. I keeps that useless Dutch twat in a job for a bit longer, allows their gobshite fans a bit of respite and most importantly of all, means United continue to be mediocre for the foreseeable future. It’s the hope that’s killing them.

Liverpool one League trophy in nearly 35 years.. two champions League in 40 years.
Man City.. 7 Leagues since 2011.. Champions League winners last season.. number one team football wise in the world..

Both clubs up for sale tomorrow.. who you think will go for most money and why..

I rest my case your honour..

Little bit of added info when making your decision.. City hammered United last weekend.. yet Rashford going to a nightclub after it got more headlines.. tells you all you need to know.
Neutral my arse

Treble back on then. Luckily I spotted this in the local Cancer Research shop before they started queuing out of the door after the pisscan-time winner.

IMG_1364.jpeg

Listen.. I am not hear to upset people my posts provoke debate which is surely good for any forum.
I like Man City.. nobody was more happy to see them win that treble last season to stop United laying th3 claim as the greatest team ever..
My trips to the old Maine Road were some of my greatest memories in away games, I have always found City fans fair and respectful and wether people like it or not they are the same as local Liverpool and Everton fans.. not the tourist or gloryhunters ones tho.
To paraphrase an old saying, you can claim to take the liverpool fan out of the man but you cant take the self important condescending twat out of the arsehole.
I don't need you to tell me about my club nor what our fans should or shouldn't do or think.
I don't care if you think you're HEAR to provoke debate.
I wont "listen" just because you think I have to and I do "understand".
If you don't understand how you're coming across in your posts then maybe this forum isn't for you.

Another lucky goal for United..
Will there be a 6 page pull out in the evening news ?
probably because they are one of two teams who would sell copies of it, papers try to put stories in which will make people buy them,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.