United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always think goal difference is a good indicator of where a team actually is and right now they have the same GD as Everton, 6 teams have a significantly higher GD than them and only 7 teams have a worse GD than them.

They are a mid-table club.

Liverpool one League trophy in nearly 35 years.. two champions League in 40 years.
Man City.. 7 Leagues since 2011.. Champions League winners last season.. number one team football wise in the world..

Both clubs up for sale tomorrow.. who you think will go for most money and why..

I rest my case your honour..

Little bit of added info when making your decision.. City hammered United last weekend.. yet Rashford going to a nightclub after it got more headlines.. tells you all you need to know.

Tom, you've been up for sale for over a year..

No fcuker's interested in buying you..!

Your club is despised by all and sundry, horrible fans, horrible club, horrible reputation..

Your Yank owners have hawked you around everywhere to flog you off for over a year now and no fcuker is interested..

On the other hand, my team is one of the most valuable club's in the world and would be snapped up in an instance if it was on the market..

The infrastructure we have developed is the best in the World, envied by everyone..

It's all about going places really, we are and you and the rags fkin not ..aren't..

Know your place..!

Pretty simple really..!

Tom, you've been up for sale for over a year..

No fcuker's interested in buying you..!

Your club is despised by all and sundry, horrible fans, horrible club, horrible reputation..

Your Yank owners have hawked you around everywhere to flog you off for over a year now and no fcuker is interested..

On the other hand, my team is one of the most valuable club's in the world and would be snapped up in an instance if it was on the market..

The infrastructure we have developed is the best in the World, envied by everyone..

It's all about going places really, we are and you and the rags fkin not ..aren't..

Know your place..!

Pretty simple really..!
Never a truer word spoken. Of the two fire sale clubs, only one has had any interest. One interested party is intent on destroying the planet whilst the other walked away because of the shambles of an organisation they encountered. Scousers can't even build a new stand. Rags stadium is falling down.
Both clubs utterly despicable in the eyes of the world.

I always think goal difference is a good indicator of where a team actually is and right now they have the same GD as Everton, 6 teams have a significantly higher GD than them and only 7 teams have a worse GD than them.

They are a mid-table club.
Unfortunately they're capable of defying the stats and the logic where GD is concerned thanks to their constant 1 goal wins.

Look at last season, finishing 3rd yet their goal difference suggested they should have been in about 7th.

Can't complain about fans being pleased when their team wins. Crap game today between what seemed at best 2 mid table teams. ETH is a football genius!!!!

ESPN: can win against (14th place) Fulham (by a sluchy last minute goal) turn uniteds season around.

Listen.. I am not hear to upset people my posts provoke debate which is surely good for any forum.
I like Man City.. nobody was more happy to see them win that treble last season to stop United laying th3 claim as the greatest team ever..
My trips to the old Maine Road were some of my greatest memories in away games, I have always found City fans fair and respectful and wether people like it or not they are the same as local Liverpool and Everton fans.. not the tourist or gloryhunters ones tho.
Your posts certainly provoke, but not debate. Because you don’t debate, you just ignore the responses and repeat your opinion ad nauseam. You’ve made 174 posts to date and probably made about 5 points which you just repeat over and over. Yawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.