United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool one League trophy in nearly 35 years.. two champions League in 40 years.
Man City.. 7 Leagues since 2011.. Champions League winners last season.. number one team football wise in the world..

Both clubs up for sale tomorrow.. who you think will go for most money and why..

I rest my case your honour..

Little bit of added info when making your decision.. City hammered United last weekend.. yet Rashford going to a nightclub after it got more headlines.. tells you all you need to know.
All I give a fuck about - I rest MY case.

Liverpool one League trophy in nearly 35 years.. two champions League in 40 years.
Man City.. 7 Leagues since 2011.. Champions League winners last season.. number one team football wise in the world..

Both clubs up for sale tomorrow.. who you think will go for most money and why..

I rest my case your honour..

Little bit of added info when making your decision.. City hammered United last weekend.. yet Rashford going to a nightclub after it got more headlines.. tells you all you need to know.
Congratulations and credit where it’s due. You have bagged the November award for the most tedious poster. Now shut your device and do your school homework.

Not just in football but in the whole of World sport there mustn't be another professional sports team that is just so utterly, utterly predictable.

It's exactly the same scenario week in week out... look complete dogshit yet scrape a narrow undeserved win with a scrappy late goal.

It really defies all logic and the laws of chance that the identical scenario can play out each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.