United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
City easy

The dippers with fans that attack team buses, injure young girls for life, spit at the opponents bench. Got all English clubs ban from Europe yet think in their own little minds that they are European royalty.
The club that buy up houses around Anfield and than leave derelict. A club that hacks into other clubs computers.

All City have done is developed East Manchester, built a new campus, new houses, new indoor arena. A team that are serial winners.

Just send I'm in the rags thread ! Why is this Tom Ford talking about the dippers lol
Cos they always have to make it about them

Liverpool one League trophy in nearly 35 years.. two champions League in 40 years.
Man City.. 7 Leagues since 2011.. Champions League winners last season.. number one team football wise in the world..

Both clubs up for sale tomorrow.. who you think will go for most money and why..

I rest my case your honour..

Little bit of added info when making your decision.. City hammered United last weekend.. yet Rashford going to a nightclub after it got more headlines.. tells you all you need to know.
Excuse me ,but aren't Liverpool FC up for sale and no fucker wants them?

Listen bellend.. I am no gloryhunter you will soon witness Gloryhunting in about 10 years time when you won’t be able to buy tickets and when you can it will cost you an arm and a leg..
The reason I turned my back on Liverpool is because they disgust me how they have treated local support over the years.. they lifted there skirt to Out of Town and foreign fans to the extent only 6k of the home support is local..
If I had a wish it would be Liverpool get relagated that way it would flush all these gloryhunters out and they could then switch to City or whoever else is winning. I might even return to the fold if the Club was returned back to the City of Liverpool and its people instead of being just another yank franchise..
So please.. never call me a gloryhunter.. last thing I am.. I am a local forced out by the global.. SKY sports modern supporter brigade.
I’m sure you’d be welcome in Turin. Give it a go and let us know how you get on.

Liverpool one League trophy in nearly 35 years.. two champions League in 40 years.
Man City.. 7 Leagues since 2011.. Champions League winners last season.. number one team football wise in the world..

Both clubs up for sale tomorrow.. who you think will go for most money and why..

Little bit of added info when making your decision.. City hammered United last weekend.. yet Rashford going to a nightclub after it got more headlines.. tells you all you need to know.
Have you no walls to be pushing over

You can't be fucking serious

Liverpool were put up for sale 12 months ago and nobody wanted to buy.

If the CFG was put up for sale, potential buyers would be queuing around the block.

Don't be getting notions because I have no intention of lowering myself to debate with you all day on this but, please, educate yourself.
That Manchester City are currently more valuable than Liverpool FC has already been proven in the marketplace.

PS: this is the United thread. Not everything is about your shit club.

PPS: you may save yourself the clumsy claw-fingered effort at typing out a response You're already muted.

If your talking tv which fixture would pull in most viewing figures around the world.. my guess it would involve Liverpool or United.. that’s should tell you all you need to know about interest in a club.
And this statement says exactly why dippers and Utd will continue to go backwards. YOU ARE LIVING IN THE PAST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.