United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps ten bob ought to give slabhead a smack round the head before every game, that’s the best I’ve seen him play in a rag shirt obviously concussed as he didn’t know where he was because he was not out of position hardly at all and I’d like to give Bruno a slap before every game just for being him

If your talking tv which fixture would pull in most viewing figures around the world.. my guess it would involve Liverpool or United.. that’s should tell you all you need to know about interest in a club.
Liverpools all time record attendance doesn’t even get in City’s top twenty , more fool you for falling for the drip fed shite that more people tune in for Liverpool v United , maybe back in the 90’s and 2000’s , these days it’s just two jumped up has beens going on about the class of 92, or playing YNWA through speakers. Nobody really gives a shite anymore.

Liverpools all time record attendance doesn’t even get in City’s top twenty , more fool you for falling for the drip fed shite that more people tune in for Liverpool v United , maybe back in the 90’s and 2000’s , these days it’s just two jumped up has beens going on about the class of 92, or playing YNWA through speakers. Nobody really gives a shite anymore.
Unfortunately, with Neville & Spitty on live coverage at Sky TV, these 2 teams continue to get the over-exposure they have had since the Premier League started.
I'd like to agree with you "that nobody gives a shite anymore".
But was in a pub last night in my home town, in South Wales, where some buffoon was singing MUFC songs and calling out all "Scousers", in the boozer.
He was under 30 and it is changing with City now getting more younger fans all over the UK (and the world).
I hope we never get these big-time glory hunters who will have never been to a match...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.