United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen bellend.. I am no gloryhunter you will soon witness Gloryhunting in about 10 years time when you won’t be able to buy tickets and when you can it will cost you an arm and a leg..
The reason I turned my back on Liverpool is because they disgust me how they have treated local support over the years.. they lifted there skirt to Out of Town and foreign fans to the extent only 6k of the home support is local..
If I had a wish it would be Liverpool get relagated that way it would flush all these gloryhunters out and they could then switch to City or whoever else is winning. I might even return to the fold if the Club was returned back to the City of Liverpool and its people instead of being just another yank franchise..
So please.. never call me a gloryhunter.. last thing I am.. I am a local forced out by the global.. SKY sports modern supporter brigade.
i'm surprised you cunts aint started a campaign to have football tickets added to your benefits

I hope we never get these big-time glory hunters who will have never been to a match...
Almost guaranteed, I'm afraid. Someone who's 20 now has never realistically known a City side that isn't winning everything. But it'll be another 5-10 or so years before we get the generations that only picked City because we were winning everything.

If your talking tv which fixture would pull in most viewing figures around the world.. my guess it would involve Liverpool or United.. that’s should tell you all you need to know about interest in a club.
Did you lose out in a lot of cock measuring behind the bike shed as a teenager? It really seems to have affected you.

So why are people treating it like it’s some sort of spiritual thing that belongs to them or the City somehow.. why do people talk with love and affection for something nothing more than a brand which soley exists to take money out of your pocket much like any old shop. I would never claim to love Marks & Spencer even if I always enjoyed spending my money there..
There is no comparison between a supermarket chain and a football club.

Frankly, it’s a ridiculous analogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.