United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten Hag complained that the first goal shouldn't have stood because a Copenhagen was offside and blocking Onana's view, I looked for a clear angle of the incident and as I expected the lying bald prick was talking shit, the Copenhagen player is indeed offside but he is not blocking the keeper's view at all.

Why was the idiot so far across his goal? Perhaps ETH should address that issue.

I'm not convinced Maguire has the skill to do anything remotely deliberate with a football, it just pings off him on random directions.
There was a brilliant moment last night when after they passed the ball about quite well a minute. Then the mighty slabster decided to pass further than 5 yards and hoofed it straight out of play. Today John Smiths have signed him on the strength of that audition.
Ave it!

The fact Utd fans are complaining about "VAR being corrupt" for exposing the sort of decisions their club got away with all the time in the 2000's especially, speaks volumes about their levels of delusion.

Because apparently, exposing their cheating behaviour is bad.
Slur Alex won 13 Leagues and had the refereeing fraternity in his back pocket. Factor in "Fergie time" which was reported with great amusement from our wonderful media,but was downright cheating and allowed by all and sundry to play out.

According to Poundland Pep its only going to take one moment for things to change in their favour.
Er..... one moment v Wolves, one moment v Forest, one moment v Copenhagen (H), one moment v Fulham. All went in their favour.
How many "one moments" does he want ?

One moment Ten Bob sacked

I've got to say, as shite as they are, when I saw that group I felt they got very very lucky. Bayern were always going to piss it but I thought they'd lose home and away to them and win the rest and qualify comfortably. What's a real shame is that they're probably not even going to make the Europa so we can't look forward to them getting knocked out by some shite in that. On the flip side, less coefficient, less revenue and more damage to them long term.

I don't get why people are concerned by their performances though, I really enjoy watching them these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.