United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was chatting to a couple of fellow blues last night. One made the point that it is really funny they give the supporters that glimmer of hope by winning a couple of games on the spin thengo back in to free fall.

RagCafe are just reminiscing about "the good old days" and 'Scholeseh'.

Anything to avoid reality, I guess.

I was chatting to a couple of fellow blues last night. One made the point that it is really funny they give the supporters that glimmer of hope by winning a couple of games on the spin thengo back in to free fall.
As the old adage goes, it's the hope that kills you.
Here's to those twats continuing to hope!

Ooohh, they're planning another protest this time away at Luton. That'll show those leaky glazers. Sell the club or they'll keep buying tickets for away games and protesting in their full kits.

I find it hilarious how they went from being a team describes as toughing it out, masterclass of game management at a man down, turning a corner, to sack the manager, sack the players and sack the board, in just half an hour or less. Whilst still apparently being hard done by, if you ignore the decisions in their favour that is.

When you're out of Europe
And humiliated by City again
Who ya gonna blame?
F'kin everyone, apparently

RagCafe are just reminiscing about "the good old days" and 'Scholeseh'.

Anything to avoid reality, I guess.
It is amazing how much they still talk about Ferguson. They really need to purge any thought of their past and figure out the structure for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.