United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said he was protecting the ball, he practically did the splits his leg was so far away from his body. Red card every day the referee should have seen it straight away.
First time I've ever seen M.Gashfoot tracking back to help out his defense and he gets red carded for his efforts.

#Stay_in_your_lane

It does make you wonder if there's more to it, his extended break in Holland for supposed "mental health" reasons looks ever more dubious.

Why was EtH willing to be so supportive and understanding of someone with supposedly "mental health" issues back then yet now he's prepared to humiliate and vilify him, it makes no sense.
If you read between the white line’s, I’m sure you’ll be able to sniff out the answers.

Listen, do Galatasary want to qualify? If they do then beating the Rags would go a long way to achieving that aim.

A Galatasary win would knock the Raggy Cunts out whatever happens against their doppelgänger mates from Germany.
I know that, I was just pointing out the previous poster’s error. Winning in Istanbul will not be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.