United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, whatever went on behind the scenes, it was still Sancho's decision to come out and essentially call his manager a liar on his social media.

Tent Peg only said Sancho wasn't performing in training, so he's not playing. It's not any worse than Pep coming out and saying Phillips was overweight so he's not playing.

But I would be disappointed in any City player that came out and called Pep a liar on their Twitter because of the decisions and reasons he gave as a manager who picks the team, even if they disagree with him or even if they felt his reasons weren't the complete truth in their eyes.

So I've got to say I think Sancho made the situation much worse for himself. Maybe he is just a lazy **** In training. Maybe his manager tried different methods with him, like sent him to Holland etc and his effort is still lacking, so he's had enough in the end.

If I had to put money on it, I'd say Sancho just has a poor attitude.
I agree that it's likely he just has a poor attitude, but that still doesn't then really explain his holiday in Holland does it... either he was bullshitting the club and was claiming to have "mental health" issues when he didn't or the club were bullshitting everyone else when they claimed that was the reason for his extended absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.