United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the annoying young fuckers didn't have a clue what I have been humming all day - Wonderful Wonderful Copenhagen - until one of the older raggies (who had already told me to do one early doors) called me a bitter twat.
I asked - 'So when we were shite we were bitter. Now we're head and shoulders and so far in front of you - we're still bitter.' Oh how I laughed.
He then proceeded to explain what the song was to the young raggie.
Both called me sad. I walked away shaking my head.
Have to say; it is a bit sad that you know of that song.

And yes; I'm aware of it as well.

:-(

Blaming the ownership is clutching at straws. They have at least equalled if not outspent on players (and probably managers) all PL clubs over the last decade or so. They were completely reliant on Slur you know who and dropped clanger after clanger in their choice of manager. Shades of the post Busby era for them, and the Swales era for us. The Dippers have avoided a similar decline by appointing Klopp. Had the Rags appointed Pep (shudders and reaches for valium tablets) the story would have been totally different and the owners lauded for their stewardship. As it is, they are reaping what they sowed and I personally doubt (and fervently hope) that a change of ownership will make any difference.

Ten Hag complained that the first goal shouldn't have stood because a Copenhagen was offside and blocking Onana's view, I looked for a clear angle of the incident and as I expected the lying bald prick was talking shit, the Copenhagen player is indeed offside but he is not blocking the keeper's view at all.

If anyone is blocking the keepers view it's a rag player.

Blaming the ownership is clutching at straws. They have at least equalled if not outspent on players (and probably managers) all PL clubs over the last decade or so. They were completely reliant on Slur you know who and dropped clanger after clanger in their choice of manager. Shades of the post Busby era for them, and the Swales era for us. The Dippers have avoided a similar decline by appointing Klopp. Had the Rags appointed Pep (shudders and reaches for valium tablets) the story would have been totally different and the owners lauded for their stewardship. As it is, they are reaping what they sowed and I personally doubt (and fervently hope) that a change of ownership will make any difference.
Absolutely nailed it Norm. Post of the day.
Blaming the owners is like driving your very expensive company car into a wall and then blaming your employer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.