United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been tuning into watch them for a few years as even when they win they're rarely good and it brings me great joy to see how far off us they are, but last night was the first time I didn't turn off when they scored a second as I just knew something funny was going to happen to them. Every team in the league and every team in all three European competitions can give them a game on current form. There will be Championship non-league sides fancying their chances in drawing them in the cup.
Fixed that for you

As I’ve said before, Mendy was a beast of a left-back before his cruciate injury.

And that’s not just my opinion; the general consensus on here was that we had bought a fantastic player.
Genuinely never rated him. Half decent going forward but I like my defenders to be good defenders first and foremost. And he wasn't

A brilliant day. Still one of the best days supporting this wonderful club, and the first derby win that I’d been present for.

There was no way we were going to lose the game; every one of them played out of their skin, and the victory was fully deserved, though, of course, the post-match inquest was all about how poor the rags were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.