United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a driving instructor I often get pupils to turn left, left & left to end up at the same place. Lets hope tent peg keeps them on those left turns as they clearly aren't ready for right turns for another 5-20 years ;)

Absolutely and we all went wild when Anelka scored the first. Was a great noise
In the bedlam that was the aftermath of that first goal, my glasses were slightly bent, though not so badly that I couldn’t use them for the rest of the game.

I took them to Specsavers on the Monday, and they straightened them free of charge.

I’ve heard they’ve got tickets on sale in every block for their home game this weekend. There was me thinking they had hundreds of millions of fans.
It would be great if someone had the image of their tickets remaining but it would mean signing up and fuck that.

I’d rather not go there when it comes to attendances etc but there was a time when we was on par with them but Mr PJ put a stop to that….

Not wishing to join in the pile on McLiar but............ How does he get away with his antics whilst defending? He has more grapple holds than Mick McMannus. Next time you see him play (I use that term very loosely) keep an eye on what he does off the ball.

Not wishing to join in the pile on McLiar but............ How does he get away with his antics whilst defending? He has more grapple holds than Mick McMannus. Next time you see him play (I use that term very loosely) keep an eye on what he does off the ball.
Very true but i think Mick McMannus was a better passer.

Slur Alex won 13 Leagues and had the refereeing fraternity in his back pocket. Factor in "Fergie time" which was reported with great amusement from our wonderful media,but was downright cheating and allowed by all and sundry to play out.
Along with the regular classic, "A typical Paul Scholes tackle there ho ho ho". No, it's a fucking red card for any other player in any other team.

To be fair, we bought Phillips who looks awful under Pep.
Awful ? I wouldnt say awful.

Tony cunningham was awful. Robert hopkins was awful. Bernardo corradi was awful.
Phillips isnt awful. He may be a big step down from rodders, but he looks ‘ok’ when he comes on and he looks ok for england.

But awful? No. It was just a weird buy that hasnt come off for all concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.