United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that City are masters of the bluff when it comes to “interest” in gash players that end up at the rags, but I’m beginning to think that we’ve played a next-level blinder with Onana.

You can imagine Pep before the CL Final.. “lads, the rags need a replacement for the doughnut thief. Inter’s keeper is an accident waiting to happen, but today I want you to make him look mint. So, a few shots to hand please. Don’t worry, he’ll throw himself at them like a 3 year old doing a superman impression. Maybe give a sporting clap and look wistful if he manages to catch something. Poundshop Me won’t be able to resist spaffing another 50 mil.”

Mission accomplished.

Last edited:
Just had my comment removed from the BBC HYS. Very strange why they did this:-

Thank you for recently contributing to the BBC website.
Unfortunately, we've removed your comment because it broke the house rules
This is the text you wrote:
Garnacho shushing the crowd will come back to haunt him. There are plenty of hot heads in the crowd that would be straight on to the pitch to shush him permanently. It would make great TV.

Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:

"We reserve the right to fail comments which...

Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend othersAre racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionableContain swear words or other language likely to offend"

The only way to trip them up and make them look like they bias is post something similar about a city player! Post everything you posted about the rags about city and a city player sit back and see if that gets removed if it doesn't! Screen shoot that email and the one you posted that didn't get removed for an example of bbc bias! But think you would need around 3/4 of that bias though one they could rebuff as a mistake 3/4 they can't..

Just had my comment removed from the BBC HYS. Very strange why they did this:-

Thank you for recently contributing to the BBC website.
Unfortunately, we've removed your comment because it broke the house rules
This is the text you wrote:
Garnacho shushing the crowd will come back to haunt him. There are plenty of hot heads in the crowd that would be straight on to the pitch to shush him permanently. It would make great TV.

Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:

"We reserve the right to fail comments which...

Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend othersAre racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionableContain swear words or other language likely to offend"
Happened to me for saying "The Theatre of Nightmares and Rat Infestations".

I had that same email. It annoyed me at first, then I was like "I don't want anything to do with your pedo organisation anyway".

Waiting for the office Radcliffe Borough fan to turn up - always nytid when they win - he changes his screen saver every time they scuff a win - you can guess what his screen saver has been since Monday. I really hope he doesn't have to change it until January when they beat some 3rd tier team - at home of course, and, LIVE on the bbc - 2-1 in the FA Cup.

Morning
713d981841b9350ab83e70ab04fcaf38.jpg
Well there are bits of Celtic in them....both bottom of their groups.

I'm just waiting for UEFA to deduct points from Gala for the political banners on show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.