United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair though, and playing devil's advocate, when they highlight mental health awareness in football we all jump on the sympathy bandwagon and say something should be done but when there is a case in reality we take the piss.
No, he is simply a nasty, bad tempered, violent little ****, sometimes there are no excuses, there are just bad people and he is one of them.

View attachment 100661
View attachment 100662

FFS, What next?

I'm confused in the article its says "The Brazilian is also the subject of a police investigation into a series of allegations of domestic abuse."

Yet I'm sure the rags insured a statement said something along the lines that Antony wont play again until this investigation was completed.

"Manchester United acknowledges the allegations made against Antony.
Players who have not participated in international matches are due back in training on Monday. However, it has been agreed with Antony that he will delay his return until further notice in order to address the allegations.

As a club we condemn acts of violence and abuse. We recognise the importance of safeguarding all those involved in this situation, and acknowledge the impact these allegations have on survivors of abuse"

I guess rags have decided to play him until he is charged abit like us and Mendy ?

I’m thinking of starting my own gossip column.Just copy and paste

( insert latest Worldie player)
Is wanted by a host of top clubs including Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, PSG and Bayern Munich.

(Insert Moderate Dutch Player)
Is being tracked by Manchester United.

I’m thinking of starting my own gossip column.Just copy and paste

( insert latest Worldie player)
Is wanted by a host of top clubs including Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, PSG and Bayern Munich.

(Insert Moderate Dutch Player)
Is being tracked by Manchester United.
ssn ( united ) transfer show made a brief apperance yesterday just after rags won a game the feel good factor is back

ssn ( united ) transfer show made a brief apperance yesterday just after rags won a game the feel good factor is back
Apparently half the United squad is available in January including Sancho and Casemero and Verane and two other high profile players.... what is this saying to us? They not good enough for the mighty Man u?

Only just catching up on this thread after a long week.

What does banning them from a press conference achieve?

They can watch the full version within the hour and the only thing they set to lose is the ability to ask some benign, moot question that doesn’t get answered.
And, apparently, it was only for the one press conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.