United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct , the BBC , independent public funded national broadcaster who give every team in the country a fair crack of the whip , you wouldnt see them showing the same club in every round of the FA Cup , or deleting every negative comment about the Rags and Dipers on the HYS comments on articles.
Ive already defunded the BBC i havent paid for a licence for 20 years if everybody did the same it would perhaps have to earn its money by providing a subscription service , at least the Rags & Dippers would then have to pay for the brown nosing they recieve.
Correct. Over 3 decades ago I decided to defund the Biased Broadcasting Corporation. No company who blow smoke up utds arse are taking a stealth tax off me. They can Fuck Off.
Just another corporation rinsing the public ....because they can.

One to bore your friends with down the Dog & Trumpet tonight; I just read that (apparently) "TWGC"™ have, during the course of this season, lost one more game and conceded one more goal than Valencia did under Gary Chuckle.

No need to thank me; I'm just glad to be of service to you fine folk. Well; most of you, anyway.

I hope it continues for many a long year dennis. ;) I`ve waited decades for this. ;)
I watched em get battered Saturday in the pub . There were 4 plastic gobby rags in and non were watching. I yook great delight in letting them know every time Bournemouth scored. There was barely a murmur from any of them. Broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.