United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like that to be true but media exposure will ensure they remain popular for far too long.
Tourist fans making arduous journeys just to see them may decline but there will still be plenty filling the seats, certainly for PL games.
Loss of TV income may have more of an impact but not enough to see them relegated. Unfortunately.
I know I'm old and bitter, and I'm enjoying the tick, but the tock won't occur for me until we have a repeat of April 1974.

They don't have far to fall for a cascade to happen IMHO mate, chumps money down the swanny lots of bad press and they are left in the pack with the rest financially.

Foundations built on lies and sand.

The thing is they haven't walked one single step in our shoes.
Until that day they are being shown to be, on a daily basis, self entitled morons.
Tarquin and Nigel in the Home Counties will continue to be massive fans until, please, please, please they went down a division. Football will be dead to them then and back to the regatta and polo set for them old chap.
Football? A game played & supported by the oiks.
The filths business model of being a snarling, cheating, win at all costs started by the gpc in the 90's, perfectly suited the Lad/Yob culture that was at the forefront of society then. They attracted the kind of low life plebs throughout the country that really couldn't have 'supported' any other club than them.
Their attitude aligned them to that rancid club who regarded themselves as figureheads of the game. Flag bearers for the EPL, the Sky golden goose, the best at absolutely everything - speciality being sweeping the truth about anything under the carpet - aided and ably abetted by the relevant authorities.

GNIAC really does believe that nytid are the only true team. Fucking bell end.

Savage last night was watching our kids (so proud of them last night) and rambled on about the great work being done at the swamp! Idiot.

SCUM. Fuck off.
WTFAMu.
CTID.
As you were Blu3s.

What the hell has happened to Atletico? A team famed for narrow wins and dour, cynical football, has two players in the CL top scorers.
Don't watch Atletico, so I may be wrong, but I read like 1 or 2 seasons ago, Simeone morphed their playstyle to be abit more possession-based - more proactive than reactive.

Check out mystic peg

She probably will get one right:
Mainoo leading the breakout to get away from the club.

And she was woefully underestimating the number of trophies, they’ve already won 2 just last month, manager and player of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.