United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember them all wanking themselves into a stupor over that Axel Tuanzebe a couple of seasons back as their latest youth player all set to be the next *insert legendary player name here* and was the youngest player to captain united.

Just had to look up how things are for going for him, after numerous unsuccessful loan spells at various clubs including Stoke, united released him at the end of last season and he now plays for Ipswich.
Wasn't the Ipshit boss being touted as a potential nytid manager last season? Could be ten bob again taking players from his former club. John Wark strengthening that midfield and could be the key to finally releasing Pogba, Paul Mariner* and Alan Brazil up front and Mick Mills could solve their left back issues once and for all.

* I know but, he could probably still score more than rasmusford combined!

Wouldn't surprise me to see them finish 9th or 10th. They're already 8th. Although I'd imagine they'll get helped out enough to not finish so low.

I think the current top 5 will basically stay the top 5, they look pretty much a cut above the rest.

Newcastle are two points behind the rags with half their side injured. Get some players back and they're a better side, they'll start to pick up some points again and overtake the rags

Chelsea only 3 points behind and starting to pick up some points a bit more consistently now, I reckon they could overtake them.

Brighton have just gone above them and are good enough to end up above them.

West Ham going well but hard to tell with them.

I reckon the rags finish no higher than 8th.
Utd are waiting to find out if they are getting charged for failing Prem ffp.
I think they have to come up with an excuse for being £115 million in debt over three years.
I’m not holding my breath but that’s a minus ten points and puts them level with palace.

World's biggest club are in for a new striker, considering Bayern's Choupo Moting and Mueller both 34.

Also in for Werner and Guirassy, if they are able to raise funds from a sale.

All of says to they're skint, hopefully vultures circling.
I wouldn’t call them vultures though.
Remember ole rubbing his hands at the thought of getting players cheap after Covid.

He’s a bent bastard, no time for him whatsoever, why would they think a cycling “expert” could help a football team? The only correlation is “helmet”, there’s plenty of them at the Rags.
Reminds me of when Southampton brought in Clive Woodward to great acclaim as they thought his skills were transferable. That ended with him being quietly ushered out of the back door.

Wasn't the Ipshit boss being touted as a potential nytid manager last season? Could be ten bob again taking players from his former club. John Wark strengthening that midfield and could be the key to finally releasing Pogba, Paul Mariner* and Alan Brazil up front and Mick Mills could solve their left back issues once and for all.

* I know but, he could probably still score more than rasmusford combined!
I see what you did there

(But Mick Mills was a right back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.