United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you point to a news artcile about this?
Muen are reporting it
united will find out by January 14 whether they have broken Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules after the Premier League adopted a new tracking system.

United chiefs have explained that they do not anticipate a busy January window due to FFP concerns, after a transfer spend of more than £400m over the past two years. United reported a fiscal year loss of £42m in October having suffered a record deficit of £115m 12 months earlier.

Utd are waiting to find out if they are getting charged for failing Prem ffp.
I think they have to come up with an excuse for being £115 million in debt over three years.
I’m not holding my breath but that’s a minus ten points and puts them level with palace.
£115m you say? That’s a lovely number and ironic to boot.

Last edited:
Dont forget the wank VAR decisions they got there way ............. i know they are shit now but at the time that Wolves non pen was a fooking shocker............they got aided big time against Wolves and Forest had VAR not helped them out they would be sat 12th which in all honesty is where they should be sat
Shit yes, I forgot all about that Wolves non pen at the start of the season. They are a mid table outfit at best, helped along by the officials and some dogshit defending by other teams Fulham, Brentford etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.