United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It breaks my heart to say it but I place the blame for that defeat squarely at the feet of Mancini, should never have played Hart. Pantamilion (sp) was the keeper for that day. I felt really sorry for him..... still back on topic... SCUM
Yep; he did the dirt on Costel that day. Of course, there's no guarantee that we'd have won with CP in goal. But it was a dirty trick to play CP all the way up to the big day, then shunt him aside for Hart. Compare to last June, when Pep stuck with Ortega at Wembley.

I realise the Graun isn’t everyone’s glass of Prosecco, but this article is an interesting spin on the non-sale to scruffy Jim. TL;DR; they’re fucked and will remain fucked.

That was a long article to state the obvious. What was missing, and is the most important part of all, is the effect this US ownership of 50% of all premier league clubs will have on the game in England, and why people who actually invest in the game from another part of the world are ridiculed and demonised.

Next time these bastards want to sign a Dortmund player they should just give them 50m and not take the player. It will save on paperwork and grief. Same with Juve.

Actually, having thought about it, it's still good for laughs!
I see how that would make sense from a time saving exercise, but would not taking the player risk improving them too much for us to recommend as a way forward?

So are the rags letting Sancho go on the cheap, paying 2 3rds of his wages so they can give Martial a contract extension

Hahahahahaha

Under what alternative universe rules can anyone believe Martial should get a contract extension. I’d be pushed to justify paying for hair extensions, his stats are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.