United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he knew he was doomed before the match so probably didn't give a fuck who played in net.
In all fairness I thought 3 quarters of the team couldn't give a fuck, but lets leave that alone.
Saved me a bottle of Bolly at St Pancras on the way home but may be my fault for giving it billy big spuds on our way in :-(

Bit more to that day Jim which we will never know about, apart from Bobby Manc getting sacked that was on the radio whilst on the M1 heading for f**king Luton ffs ;-)
Pretty sure the sacking was confirmed on the monday or tuesday after? I seem to remember Kiddo pictured next to an empty seat (shush!) at Reading (I think) that midweek?

Taken from BBC sports page, presume he’ll be right back and Shaw left back. They’ll be susceptible to pace, but they will not get barged off the ball.

622543d4e0e172e04b015e33fcaf0962.jpg
He’ll struggle to make the top 4.

It was all going so well when they could spend miles more than everyone else, FFP was introduced to keep the status quo of United spending all over the world
View attachment 103280
I must have missed the rags winning the PL in 2012.

So, Agüeroooooooooo! didn’t happen, then? It must have all been a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.