United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is they have pulled this extra year extension lark on quite a few players and not one of them have been sold for a reasonable fee.
Yeah. They are reluctant to let their players go for nothing, so they extend their contracts, and no one wants them afterwards.

Plus the huge contract extensions to anyone who went through purple patches.

That's why they have so much deadwood. The likes of Martial and Lindelof should've been moved on ages ago, but no one's going to pay the fee United wants for underperforming players.

Im always careful not to judge "FKW's" after past experience....

I was once in the bakery in Hollingworth, there was a chubby bloke in front of me in the queue wearing a full City tracksuit which I thought was a bit sad for an adult, especially for a bloke who didn't exactly look particularly athletic.

It was only when he turned to leave I realised it was Andy Morrison, on his way home to Huddersfield after training!
My son turned up for the first game at the Etihad (or COMS as it was known then) in full kit, including shin pads, goalkeeping gloves and football boots.

Mind you, he was only 4 at the time!

Yeah. They are reluctant to let their players go for nothing, so they extend their contracts, and no one wants them afterwards.

Plus the huge contract extensions to anyone who went through purple patches.

That's why they have so much deadwood. The likes of Martial and Lindelof should've been moved on ages ago, but no one's going to pay the fee United wants for underperforming players.
The wages will stop most clubs buying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.