United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son turned up for the first game at the Etihad (or COMS as it was known then) in full kit, including shin pads, goalkeeping gloves and football boots.

Mind you, he was only 4 at the time!
What's the problem turning up in full kit just to watch the game?

{Insert Kalvin Phillips joke here}

Source?

Not trying to be clever, just haven't seen that in any documentation

Edit: Strike that, seen it in the SEC documents. For A and B shares. 200m on completion and 100 before end 2024. Still not sure how that works in practice, and doesn't seem particularly generous or confident, tbh, but who cares? :)

I get it but was a bit surprised, it dilutes the shares slightly.

Still seems to leave a hole for me and whether the plan is for Jim to continue to buy equity with money into the company I’m unsure.

The £200 million could be used for Carrington, it’s not enough for Old Trafford. Alternatively some could be used towards players as owner investment to help with profit and sustainability.

Given how bad player recruitment has been, I’d quite happily see them spend money on players rather than infrastructure. Harder to get that one wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.