United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing is the way both them and liverpool , you would think they had been at the top since football started and it had never changed since, both of them had successful periods one in the 80s and one in the 90s and that is it, both teams have been relegated in the past and both teams have had periods in the doldrums, it could be argued that liverpool have had one since there last good period in the 80s with one title in 35 years and that the rags with one in ten are slap bang in the middle of one so the level of entitlement their fans have is astonishing.

I would love someone to challenge spitty or ratboy or schmeichel and say explain why that is where they belong, what about these clubs suggest that they belong at the top or conversely that our period of dominance and history closely matches their so can we realistically say that city and also chelsea also belong at the top forever?
Spot on. I will be a firm paid up delusion member from now on. City will always belong at the top of the table no matter how shite we are :-)

Let’s hope it’s a long way off in real terms lol.

I can defo buy into this delusion.

Spot on. I will be a firm paid up delusion member from now on. City will always belong at the top of the table no matter how shite we are :-)

Let’s hope it’s a long way off in real terms lol.

I can defo buy into this delusion.
hey apparently being good once for a bit is all it takes so why not

the thing is the way both them and liverpool , you would think they had been at the top since football started and it had never changed since, both of them had successful periods one in the 80s and one in the 90s and that is it, both teams have been relegated in the past and both teams have had periods in the doldrums, it could be argued that liverpool have had one since there last good period in the 80s with one title in 35 years and that the rags with one in ten are slap bang in the middle of one so the level of entitlement their fans have is astonishing.

I would love someone to challenge spitty or ratboy or schmeichel and say explain why that is where they belong, what about these clubs suggest that they belong at the top or conversely that our period of dominance and history closely matches their so can we realistically say that city and also chelsea also belong at the top forever?

They weren't called the "SKY 4" for any other reason than product placement and villainy ;)

I had a chat with a few rags yesterday and the pain in trying to understand why they are no good anymore Is so satisfying.

Anyway after taking the piss for about 1.3 hrs I changed tack and indulged the ramblings. Agreed that Ten hag should have another 3/4 seasons and that there squad on paper is top 4, nearly pissed myself saying that. Finally finished with ineos fixing the roof with Onana adhesive and left it at that.

The entertainment value was off the chart. Got few charges digs but I merely suggested that city really need to tighten up the old email system. Steam was coming out at this point… above all tho was the delusion that United will be back again! I said yea back to being shiter than shit. Eras do come and go and their era is long gone.

Delusion is a wonderful emotion and I hope his views are mirrored in the rag boardroom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.