United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is like a rat up a drainpipe, a proper wrong'un when it comes to women. They said during the trial that during his 3 year relationship with his ex that he had 12 women on the go. He was also managing Wales at the same time. He is currently banging a model called Zara. They just keep coming.

View attachment 86791

Well it’s the nearest thing he looks like that I can think of.

I wonder what it was that originally drew these women to multimillionaire Ryan Giggs.

So what your saying is swapping Mount for Erickson & Onana for DeGea allows the fullbacks to push up, dominate & your back.

So what’s your prediction? I’m assuming you think it will be 1st or 2nd but which one.
Too early for any predictions, because without a number 9 to put the ball in the net, there is still a huge missing piece in the jigsaw. Need at least 25+ goals from somewhere, to even be considered title contenders. But you can see the pieces starting to fall into place.

Both full backs are better higher up the pitch than defending (Dalot and Shaw) Martinez is almost a CDM and has played there for Ajax. Varane to mop up with his pace. I think they are geared up for this. And if he plays Mount and Fernandes as two number 8's with Casemiro holding, it is essentially matching your midfield of last season with De Bruyne and Gundowan as 8's and Rodri holding.
In what alternate universe do Mount and the diving rat MATCH deBruyne and Gundogan ? Time for you to scurry on home to the caf.

Too early for any predictions, because without a number 9 to put the ball in the net, there is still a huge missing piece in the jigsaw. Need at least 25+ goals from somewhere, to even be considered title contenders. But you can see the pieces starting to fall into place.
Too early ? What, are you waiting until one or two games have been played first ?

“But you can see” No only deluded rags like you think you can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.