United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird this lot have a 50m player at every position yet still aren’t criticized for not coming close to winning the title.

He arrived at HIS home in the middle of the night, all the lights were on and the doors were open. Her sisters car was on the driveway with HIS dog in the back, the seats were piled high with stuff, he didn't even bother to check it, just got his dog out of the boot. He never tried to stop them from taking any stuff, apart from his dog and his phone.

The fact that she lied about being chucked out of the hotel naked, makes us question the validity of her testimony. If she lied about that, why not lie about the headbutt. Two drunk people bending down to grab a phone and banging heads sounds pretty plausible to me. Not sure how it went to trial in the first place. A needless waste of money.
So Giggs was DRUNK when he DROVE home !

You have conspicuously failed to address the point I raised. Whose account was what you posted based upon?
Well, the prosecution has dropped the case because the evidence was so weak, so who do you want to believe? It's all a bit silly really. 2 drunk people in a toxic relationship, having a tug of war over a mobile phone. Hardly the crime of the century. Mostly a bit sad. A waste of everybody's time. Including this post that I am writing right now. A pointless waste of time.

This was posted 52 minutes ago, I have been unable to reply due to the rears of laughter streaming down my face.
The bit that kills me is 'matching your midfield of last season'
Mount, Fernadez and Casemiro. I think I need to type that again, matching your midfield of last season........

Nurse, quickly, I want his meds, mine are shite compared to his.

Get ready for 80% possession & total football.

Well, the prosecution has dropped the case because the evidence was so weak, so who do you want to believe? It's all a bit silly really. 2 drunk people in a toxic relationship, having a tug of war over a mobile phone. Hardly the crime of the century. Mostly a bit sad. A waste of everybody's time. Including this post that I am writing right now. A pointless waste of time.

Well why not piss off then, and leave the bullshit to the professional rag-loving media whores.

Giggs father a lovely man, known for going through the pockets of players in the changing rooms whilst they were out playing a game …

Is that what happened?

A retrial had been due to begin on 31 July, but on Tuesday, prosecutor Peter Wright KC told Manchester Crown Court that the CPS were not now proceeding with the case.

He told the court Ms Greville had “indicated an unwillingness” to give evidence in a re-trial as giving evidence in the first trial had “taken its toll” on her and her sister Emma.

This was posted 52 minutes ago, I have been unable to reply due to the tears of laughter streaming down my face.
The bit that kills me is 'matching your midfield of last season'
Mount, Fernadez and Casemiro. I think I need to type that again, matching your midfield of last season........

Nurse, quickly, I want his meds, mine are shite compared to his.
As in playing with two number 8's and a holding CDM. Lot's of raised eyebrows over Mount's signing. Where does he play, will they drop Bruno etc... How can they play two number 8's in the same team.

Oh wait, Pep played with two number 8's and a holding CDM....*penny drops*

It’s seems all his relationships turn toxic, must be his dads genes coming to the fore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.