United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you suggesting that Ten Haag is a genius , in the usual everything rag is world class type of thing ?

Do you think the penny will ever drop with your millions of utter fuckwits ?
It never will , if that balloon thinks that Casemiro, Roland Rat and the Chelsea reject are in the same league as Rodri,KDB and Gundogan , then they will never learn, or that Mr Findus and Antony are on the same level as Foden and Bernardo.

They're fucking deluded, and have been ever since Ferguson left, they finished way off Arsenal let alone us last season.

Both full backs are better higher up the pitch than defending (Dalot and Shaw) Martinez is almost a CDM and has played there for Ajax. Varane to mop up with his pace. I think they are geared up for this. And if he plays Mount and Fernandes as two number 8's with Casemiro holding, it is essentially matching your midfield of last season with De Bruyne and Gundowan as 8's and Rodri holding.
Take this as you please, but I’m not worried about this current United team. I just look at them at think nah, there’s just something off with their current set of players. I’m not totally convinced with Ten Hag yet either. If they added Osimhen and another quality defender, I’d probably sit up and take notice.

Liverpool and Arsenal on the other hand, I look at them and think they’re capable of doing us to the title. Klopp has got a new midfield and their forward line will be as dangerous as ever. Arsenal will improve I should imagine, Rice and Timber are solid signings. We’re still the benchmark, but I think we could be in for a tough year depending if there is a big squad overhaul.

Shaw has been a Rag for the last 9 years so I’m curious where you have the confidence of him wanting to play higher up the field. It’s certainly not his England performances.

Just like your Ryan Giggs testimony it’s all been viewed with red tinted specs.

Please stay for the season, we’ve not had a gobby rag for years.
He'll only be here until the day after St. Beneathus Day.

Well, the prosecution has dropped the case because the evidence was so weak, so who do you want to believe? It's all a bit silly really. 2 drunk people in a toxic relationship, having a tug of war over a mobile phone. Hardly the crime of the century. Mostly a bit sad. A waste of everybody's time. Including this post that I am writing right now. A pointless waste of time.
If the evidence was so weak he would have been acquitted at the first trial. This trial has been stopped by the victim saying she has had enough, does not want to give evidence at another trial and to protect her young sister.

Too early for any predictions, because without a number 9 to put the ball in the net, there is still a huge missing piece in the jigsaw. Need at least 25+ goals from somewhere, to even be considered title contenders. But you can see the pieces starting to fall into place.
I'm getting to like this fella :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.