United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck em.

Apart from me and my old man my family are reds. When he took me to my first game in the 1986 season we won and I said; "This happens every week." The lying bastard!

I won a tenner at Maine road because my rag uncle put a pound bet on for me at Maine Rd for first scorer in the 5-1.

That was a highlight. Along with spanking Leeds 4-0. Yet they still won the title before football was born.

Living in Nottingham I saw us regularly humiliated by Forest. The Jason Lee Hat Trick after Brightwell sent off hurt. But I laughed at City fans singing Que Sera Sera what ever will be will be be. We're going to Grimsby. Followed by Alan Ball is a football genius.

Throughout that time the family rags would patronise me. I remember my cousin's laughing after the Anelka goal at the swamp was ruled out for handball.

When we beat the fuckers to the title in 2012. One of cousins sent me a test saying "Come on let's have it.' I replied with one word "Dignity."

We're not those cunts on or off the pitch.

2012 still hurts them. Their entitlement always shows. The rags argue they are suffering. Get Fucked!

Us blues and have been through the depth of hell and come out the other side stronger. They've had all the help that we've never had. Yet we're top dog now. They would have accepted it if it was the dippers. Payback is a woman. As blues we can have our jokes at their expense but we're grounded. We won't give the cunts what they gave us because we're better than they are. And deep down the fuckers know it.

Fuck em.

Apart from me and my old man my family are reds. When he took me to my first game in the 1986 season we won and I said; "This happens every week." The lying bastard!

I won a tenner at Maine road because my rag uncle put a pound bet on for me at Maine Rd for first scorer in the 5-1.

That was a highlight. Along with spanking Leeds 4-0. Yet they still won the title before football was born.

Living in Nottingham I saw us regularly humiliated by Forest. The Jason Lee Hat Trick after Brightwell sent off hurt. But I laughed at City fans singing Que Sera Sera what ever will be will be be. We're going to Grimsby. Followed by Alan Ball is a football genius.

Throughout that time the family rags would patronise me. I remember my cousin's laughing after the Anelka goal at the swamp was ruled out for handball.

When we beat the fuckers to the title in 2012. One of cousins sent me a test saying "Come on let's have it.' I replied with one word "Dignity."

2012 still hurts them. Their entitlement always shows. The rags argue they are suffering. Get Fucked!

Us blues and have been through the depth of hell and come out the other side stronger. They've had all the help that we've never had. Yet we're top dog now. They would have accepted it if it was the dippers. Payback is a woman. As blues we can have our jokes at their expense but we're grounded. We won't give the cunts what they gave us because we're better than they are. And deep down the fuckers know it.
So true, brilliant post

Fuck em.

Very true, it's the nature of the beast. Arrogant, self entitled, big mouthed cnuts.
After the odd win here and there, the mouthiness is creeping back in. I had the misfortune to sit next to a rag during the last derby match. Pre match countdown the commentator was going through the rag team, when he got to Rashford, the plastic came out with, " there he is, our Marcus, he'll get a hattrick today". I just kept my counsel and let City do the talking. After the match I gleefully said "you're shite !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.