United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the Levelling Up Fund list for Gtr Manchester.

Unfortunately for Scruffy Jim the maximum amount awarded is £20mill.
Local authorities have been allocated greater amounts for larger scale projects, that's why they need Burnham on board to confirm it's in the areas interests, would be a (stifles laughter) loss to the community and also financial detriment to the area. Still an excellent use of public funds as pupils continue to be taught in tin sheds rather then classrooms due to unsafe concrete. I'm sure all impacted would agree?

Does make me wonder how bad a state the Swamp is in just now. Awful lot of development work done late 1980's and into the 90's including the big new stand in 95/96 that had to be ready for the Euros - quick google and useful lifespan of RAAC is 30 years but I'm speculating wildly with no concrete (he he) evidence to back this up - might go for a job at the Mail.

Wembley National Stadium Ltd, They lease the Ground to the FA and other (MAJOR) sporting governing bodies

United are the richest/biggest club in the world or so they claim to be, But they are £1.5billion in debt and making losses throughout the last 3 years, So maybe get your house in order first, clear the Major debt hanging around your neck before any improvements are made to the ground,

But it's so the United Way, hide the debt then asks for help to build a new stadium and gets every fucker to pay for it because they claim to be this historic club.

The Major financial trouble in Football is Manchester United's and it's £1.5 billion in debt, Also they want to build a new stadium with public money please pull the other one, If there is one club that should never go cap in hand and get help is them scum tw*ts,

Fu*k them all, FFP Premier League you are a joke letting the scum like United get away with running up debts that are never going to get cleared, then you pick on Everton and Nottingham Forest and claim Manchester City is cheating and breaking FFP rules, your having a laugh

These fuckers think they are entitled, they should be made to clear their debt in full. Expecting the government to pay towards a new stadium has any other club gone down this avenue and if not what happens when another club think hold on we can do that as well or will this be once only deal. And no way do offer our ground to this disgusting outfit.

Beijing Red4 Lyf, the best account in the history of Twitter, would love this. Wish he'd re-appear -- at the top of his game he was one of the funniest people I've ever read. Knowing he had to be a blue on the wind-up made it all the better.

For those not familiar, https://twitter.com/Beijingcasuals.
Thank you for reminding me of this guy. I had forgotten how piss funny he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.