United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wouldn't want him banned, he's really only insulted us once and @Vienna_70 addressed that. Besides, he really is harmless and is fun to toy with.
And it’s obvious he’s a rag all along. He should be in bed by now after finishing his homework and hiding his head in shame with that rag squad on show tonight a bunch of has beens never has beens and never will bes

I really wouldn't want him banned, he's really only insulted us once and @Vienna_70 addressed that. Besides, he really is harmless and is fun to toy with.

I agree. It's good to have opposition fans on from time to time for a different view. Nothing wrong with him supporting his team, and he seems full of hope at this point in time, which is what all football fans should have. We'll just have to see if that's well-placed or misguided (again) as the season goes on.

I agree. It's good to have opposition fans on from time to time for a different view. Nothing wrong with him supporting his team, and he seems full of hope at this point in time, which is what all football fans should have. We'll just have to see if that's well-placed or misguided (again) as the season goes on.
He spent months pretending to be a blue and trying to take the piss. Bit childish if you ask me. Only tonight has he owned up to being a red **** after being outed by many.

Last edited:
Quite incredible the JFE signing, had the pleasure of playing 9 holes tonight with a mate who's a match going rag. The back tracking gave me a warm glow inside. They really haven't got a fucking clue.

He's spent months pretending to be a blue and trying to take the piss. Bit childish if you ask me. Only tonight has he owned up to being a red **** after being outed by many.

Yeah I wasn't aware of that, it is a bit pathetic and childish if that's the case.

He's spent months pretending to be a blue and trying to take the piss. Bit childish if you ask me. Only tonight has he owned up to being a red **** after being outed by many.
Imagine being shit and then coming onto your rivals forum who have just won the treble and trying to take the piss?
That's what inbreeding does to you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.