United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. So you can run at 100mph and as long as it's below ankle it's only a yellow!? Think the referees don't the rule excesses force!
Yeah, it does seem too arbitrary. You can completely mangle a foot at get a booking.

The slab head one yesterday looked worse because Lukic’s foot was at a funny angle.

Then the rat bastard has the cheek to give the ref a load of shit after the game imagine if that was rodders or any of our players , bunch of horrible fucks
Incredible that however many times he gets called out for it, he just carries on with the diving and complaining knowing that there will be no consequences.

He personifies them as a club.

Then the rat bastard has the cheek to give the ref a load of shit after the game imagine if that was rodders or any of our players , bunch of horrible fucks
And "football" wonders why there are discipline problems between referees and players, and a lack of respect.

They should caution players like this whenever they cheat and whenever they show dissent. Fernandes would be cautioned at least once every game. He would miss loads through suspension, and only then would he be made to think about his behaviour.

Instead, football authorities seek to address their clear on-field disciplinary problems with ideas like blue cards, which would disrupt games and spoil the enjoyment of fans. Just make the referees enforce the laws they already have in place. You rarely see referees command authority anymore.

True.

Goldbridge is just taking advantage of thick fuckers in today's society.

Indeed

Its not even his real name, and he's a former Forest fan. I don't even reckon it's his real personality.

He's ex police, working in fraud and financial investigations. Funny really, considering that's kind of what he's doing.

Part of me thinks he's just a clever bastard that's worked out how to make a shit ton of money by taking rag fans for a ride.

Absolute swindler using all the knowledge he learned from his previous job.

Indeed

Its not even his real name, and he's a former Forest fan. I don't even reckon it's his real personality.

He's ex police, working in fraud and financial investigations. Funny really, considering that's kind of what he's doing.

Part of me thinks he's just a clever bastard that's worked out how to make a shit ton of money by taking rag fans for a ride.

Absolute swindler using all the knowledge he learned from his previous job.
Happy to pull the Glazers to bits for conning rag fans out of money when he does the same thing

Happy to pull the Glazers to bits for conning rag fans out of money when he does the same thing

Because that's the content the thick cunts want.

As I say, he's absolutely nailed his plan and he's rinsing them. Clever man is "Goldbridge". Don't fall for the act because the man behind it knows his onions when it comes to fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.