United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly find them (players and fans alike) more dislikeable now than back when they were dominant and winning everything.

The fans are just as arrogant as ever with zero humility and the players are even more dirty, snide, entitled and disrespectful now than they were under the Pisscan.
I remember on the way back from the semifinal, we stopped at Newport Pagnall service station, and a female police officer told Mrs Vienna that the rags were the worst lot of fans, when they lost.

I remember on the way back from the semifinal, we stopped at Newport Pagnall service station, and a female police officer told Mrs Vienna that the rags were the worst lot of fans, when they lost.
Our coach pulled up at the Service Station on the M6 Toll Road that day, there were kids and females with us.

One dickhead rag shouted, “why don’t you sing your Munich song”, no one rose to the bait but as we left the main concourse to get back on the bus a load of their Men in Black appeared from nowhere and attacked our supporters. They had a motorway barrier and actually tried to smash our coach window with it. A young lad, about 10 years old was crying his eyes out, he told us his dad had been separated from him and was being beaten up, we put him in our coach and rode round the service station until we found his Dad who was very shaken by it.

The kids on our bus were very frightened, this was a brutal attack and someone could have easily been badly injured, absolute wankers the lot of them, I’ll never trust that lot.

The semi final , our coach pulled in at Warwick services and as we came out of the shops a gang of Utd was waiting by the door, let’s say it went badly wrong for them with them running in the end for their coach , which left minus a side door and with fresh air provided for them he rest of the journey…

Bully’s got bullied .

There should be retrospective bans for horrible cheating scum.like this.

He is the face of everything that is wrong with our national sport.
Remember the first derby he played in.
He dived and won a free kick that they scored from.
Pep was calling him a diver and he turned towards him and put his finger up to his lips to tell him to shush.
A dirty shit stain of the game

It always depended what was in the match report though, didn’t it?
Not always. There was the time Rooney shouted a load of expletives directly at aTV camera. He was rightly suspended based on the TV footage.

Another time they went against their rules was by allowing an FA Cup game to be replayed when an Arsenal player scored from what should have been an uncontested throw back to their opponents, who had put the ball out of play to allow an Arsenal player to receive treatment.

I can't think of many other instances, although I doubt this is an exhaustive list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.